Last updated date: 31/08/2022
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity of the data controller. BERIOSKA, S.L
- CIF (Corporate Tax ID). B46164463
- Business address. Polígono industrial Castillas, 8-3 46380 Cheste, Spain
- Email address. email@example.com
- Telephone. +34 962 512 600
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the different types of processing of activities carried out in the organization, the following types are collected:
- Identifying data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND SPECIFIC CASES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At www.babaria.es, personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Newletter: Send information through the means provided about new launches, news, products, and services related to us or our sector.
- Contact: Respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered, as well as answer any other types of questions sent by users.
No profiles will be prepared, or automated decisions will be made with the personal data collected.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
In the organization, personal information may be processed to:
In order to respond to requests, the data subject must provide the minimum information requested. If not, they may not be attended to.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
At www.babaria.es, personal data are processed for the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to comply with operational obligations
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data, in accordance with the regulations previously detailed, alongside the periods established in the applicable file and documentation regulations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
To fulfill the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf
- We inform you that, in general, no international transfers are made outside the European Economic Area (EEA) If data is transferred outside the EEA, the ORGANIZATION will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such transfer, by virtue of the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation
WHAT RIGHTS CAN YOU EXERCISE?
According to European legislation, your rights are as follows:
- Access, the right to request information from the data controller on whether your personal data are being processed.
- Rectification, the right to request the modification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Objection, the right to object to the processing of your personal data or the cessation thereof.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you.
- Limitation, the right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain cases.
- Deletion or Oblivion, the right to delete the personal data of the data subject.
- Portability, the right to request the controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt. This may be extended for a maximum period of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant may exercise his/her rights through the following means:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing documentation proving the applicant’s identity (copy of the front of ID card or equivalent)
- Postal mail to Polígono industrial Castillas, 8-3 46380 Cheste (Valencia), providing documentation proving the applicant’s identity (copy of the front of ID card or equivalent)
- In any case, you may petition the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website