• Start by reducing the temperature of your bath or shower. Although hot water is relaxing, very hot water breaks down the skin’s lipid barriers which can lead to loss of moisture. Short, warm-water showers are much better.
• Use a mild bath or shower gel with hydrating properties such as Babaria Rosehip Bath Gel or Babaria Aloe Vera Bath Gel.
• Don’t forget to exfoliate at least once a week with our body exfoliating gel containing aloe vera. It’s designed to remove the dead cells that build up on the skin’s surface, thanks to which the nutrients are more rapidly absorbed by the skin making it easier to nourish.
• The best time to moisturise your skin is right after showering. Our body milks are the perfect choice to keep your skin hydrated. If you have dry skin, we recommend Babaria Body Milk with Sweet Almonds or Babaria Body Milk with Aloe Vera for nourishing and repairing the skin tissues.
• If you want to stop those pesky stretch marks from appearing, we recommend using Babaria Rosehip Body Milk, for all skin types, which not only moisturises the skin but also brings added firmness and elasticity.
• If you’re looking for a firming effect, try Babaria Firming Body Milk. With aloe vera and vitamin E, it improves moisture retention and maintains the skin’s elasticity.
Discover everything that nature can do for you with Babaria! ?